Investment Returns for Year 2017 - First Post

Hello everyone,

This would be my first blog post dedicated to documenting my stock returns.

I have been an investor since 2015, Interest rate hike crisis where i manage to enter a few good positions on REITS, and thus, the few holdings have now become my core position.

I usually update my transactions and holding on Stocks.cafe. Excellent portfolio tracker where it even projects your annual dividend you would receive.

I have managed to beat the STI ETF for the year of 2017 , the beauty of stocks.cafe is that it tracks your portfolio against the backdrop of the Index.

Here is a screenshot of my current portfolio.  You can view the full profile here


Hope everyone had a fruitful year investing in 2017!


















Comments

Popular Posts